Friday, August 23, 2002

Poptropica Counterfeit Island Dragon Papers VOLVIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buenaaaas! I inform you reach Nagasaki (done as four pairs of days)
i was absorbing some radiation to my other friends of AFS.
told us it was a camp, but when we got there we plugged
each a host family and told us IVAM
study on the atomic bomb ...
so it was then, the first was a talk by a survivor who
morbid drawings showing the way for shock
then we spent an entire day in the museum of the pump (
objects surrounded by radioactive) and after that we went to exactly where the bomb fell to
a round holding hands in the style screaming hippie PEACE
to finish in a tatami room were doingor acontesimiento think the best was when, after two days
deliverer to shit in the house, go to the restroom and I
wrong? ... the power went off in full work and diyuntor (you wrote it?) was
just in the restroom ...
so here had the whole family at the door of the restroom waiting for me out ... and I
I wanted to shit unnoticed!
in short, those three days I spend sleepless: 1) by the great
heat and had no ventilation or air, 2) Japanese-style bed, a quilt
bone on the floor and thank you very much ... aperte of that where the head had
of the "bed" (if you can call it so) had a glass of water

the body of a beautiful little fish floating dead! fuck that!, p

0 comments:

Post a Comment