Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Learn Urdu Washington, Dc How to deal with a drunk

to call me in the morning and start to tell my life or private matters does not mean I'm drunk, but have not yet been sleeping and I wake up.

Returning to the theme of the drunks, I remember I was about 7 o'clock in the morning, the bathroom was disgusting, my uncle was cleaning the shower, when at any moment, grabbed the broom and went to throw them all in your home is that the friends of my cousin actually spent, but there was one that stayed for a little while longer, but more just to annoy my uncle once was, because he discovered that he had urinated in the room, the boy must have been very drunk, otherwise I do not understand how is that not reach the toilet, but this is nothing new in it, always going, it is the same, though I do not let uncle m entrar denuevo to my house =). This pacifier was much worse than that of Ingrid's house, which among other things, it brings back fond memories. Weno if you also happened to them something, or know how to deal with drunks spread the word px, xq and has been the birthday of my other cousin =).

0 comments:

Post a Comment