Sunday, January 4, 2009

Can I Send Tea To Australia

and plays guitar and writes songs rare, and Chandler finally, that good ..... no one knows what it does. Like many of my friends, I grew up with this series, see Ross getting married and divorciandoce 3 times, Joey sleeping with every woman in New York encongtraba, etc, and is that the series came to an end, I felt that part of my life ended, I was not going to keep on waiting the release of the chapters on Tuesdays at 8 pm in Warner Channel for a laugh for half an hour with the follies of these 6 friends. few days ago I was looking for videos on the Internet (it was boring, and nothing to do) and found videos of bloopers friends a long time I was laughing with them, the things that happen, and the falls quJoey and I suffered, I hope you also enjoy this video and laugh as much as I did. To see the video, they need only to click on the little camera icon to the play symbol below. Enjoy




0 comments:

Post a Comment