Monday, April 20, 2009

Master Combo Lock Hard To Lock

mental ability to play games or old school

[3 WORDS THAT DESCRIBE ME]


Square ✖ ✖ ✖ Luchon


Horny [3 THINGS LOOK characterizing MI]

✖ ✖ My belly Cheleros
prominent forehead
Mi ✖ My color black band t

[3 THINGS I CAN NOT STOP DO]

✖ ✖
Cracking bones Sleeping on the job or yeyeyoyear
✖ Fapear

[3 THINGS YOU HEAR ALMOST ALWAYS]

✖ " Change the way you dress and "Metal

✖ ✖" is that the image of my TV Friz "... I hate that word

[3 THINGS I HATE TO HEAR]

✖ & amor alcoholic

[3 ARTISTS THAT YOU LIKE YOUR JOB]

Tilo Wolff
✖ ✖ ✖ James Hetfield


Alex Webster [3 things that make you angry]

planted them leave me ✖ ✖
That I do not pay well ✖
That disrespect me

[3 THINGS THAT HAVE MADE DRUNK / AY YOU HAVE EMBARRASSED] ✖

fight with Ruben
✖ Romulo and Vomiting and stay in Touch ✖ Black
out tracks of the old Pauline at a party

[3 THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY / O]

✖ ✖ bust Claim
things others pussies
✖ I

comments [3 THINGS YOU DID YESTERDAY]

✖ See The M Simpsonely all afternoon. ✖
Ending the Hidden Secrets (I was who I just) ✖

Receive a nasty scolding
[3 THINGS YOU DO TODAY] ✖

Sleep.
✖ ✖
Fapear maybe drink

[3 THINGS YOU DO TOMORROW]

✖ ✖ Go to work
Talking with several people to check pending ✖
check my result of LP 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment