Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Rights To Return The Car I made it!

What looooooogreeeeeee! Get
two very important things: 1 -.
Finish high school 2 .- Surviving
last month of school haha
These two things got after much effort!
The last period class was one of the busiest periods I've had and was long and tiring.
The third period was for me a combination of jobs, tasks and exhibitions endless!
I did everything and explain it a little better here goes. The expomarista
did a constitution, we went to a travel agency to get information, I got a tent and furniture for our tent, etc, etc, etc, did an investigation of the crisisew stage, a stage where I'm not sure of many things but I hope I go well and although it hurts me to leave my city, leave my friends, my family, my home and my school to me is that although no will be the same but I do not regret anything, these 3 years have been the net and repeat without thinking twice.
Today is my last day living in my city, now that I'm going to be my new stage and finished another chapter today.
I can only thank my wonderful friends, also called the gang, BY TOO the time we spent together, all the time who supported me, been there for me, I heard, endured my dramas and anger and all Sometimes that made me laugh,true that my days would not have been so amazing without you and believe me when I say that I miss with my heart !!!!! tooodo
Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment