Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Installation Of Honeywell Rth3100c Post 15, dusting this fart

already will be a year of the last time I update this journal, have passed a montonon of things, many good things, not many
otrras
as always, is my custom section things a bit.

but not before doing a review of what happened in the previous post. Already

school is not an issue or topic of conversation, as we finally finished all my degree requirements, including passing with 90 Cisco 3, one would fail to pay me, lol, also Melissa and I graduated and even step CENEVAL with a great margin.

The fart now, as always there are fart 2, ENARM (National Residency Medical Examination), which is a very exam requirements in order to study a specialtyd in any hospital in the country.
fart
The other is the social service of Melissa, which makes only can see 2 weekends a month, which despite everything, we've gotten quite good, since they both resent it, each in his way.

For work, I can say that this is the busiest year in my life earlier this year still working in sutherland, until March 1, when I switch to Metalsa, my first job with something related to my career, which was the remote technical support apodaca Metalsa, san luis, saltillo, India and Australia on the night shift, work that promised more than he gave me, and which lasts only 4 months.

really cool people known as Hernanand I joined the Robertkup, who was the one who helped me get

Soon came a call in which they solicited Cisco Engineers with knowledge of, and now I work for the company Nextira One, although I have not been able to work because of Hurricane Alex, the facility is not ready.

so I dedicate to leisure, which should not, because in a few months present my CCNA certification exam, now if sinmaestros partial, or to help or to fuck, I and my knowledge to the test online , neither more nor less, my next step in my educational and professional growth, as it is my intention to study as much as possible and make as much as possible, from here to my wedding and still married, stay in constant growth, pa

0 comments:

Post a Comment