Sunday, February 1, 2009

How Many People In The Us Have Atherosclerosis Post 3. When everything is backwards.

cool, with whom I gathered to eat, track, dance, ñoñear and metals. at that time was involved in a formal relationship with another person, which ended, but continue the relationship with these people (I would say friendship, but I realize there is not much of that.) time step, and this person did an act of freedom and I mine, and I got my current girlfriend's boyfriend (friends called her), and caused a polemic, which between that, and much, bickering , stones, and other trifles, made him lose a relationship of years.

also another group of people, with whom, but knew, did not take me very well, history, prejudice and other things, but as life takes many turns, I've seen

0 comments:

Post a Comment