Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sore Throat Only At Night

massive concert, called maiden fest. After a stressful time caused by a suitcase, we saw morbid angel, touching his greatest hits of yesteryear (I miss playing some that I like to me) the song that I liked most was the chapel of ghouls. Carcass

play with all his mother, a lot of energy, good songs, but fans that morbid.

atretu, the unfortunate night, I think both receive the same treatment here, as in the df. Oi who received multiple projectiles, and even a member was injured. grupopedorro fucking and fucking metal core organizers who bring a concert by heavy metal and death metal.

when maiden came and did not expect the euphoria, the screams, the successes and crying overone.

many eddies, little fireworks, lots of energy, a load of classics.

mere blowjob.

things are not so bad, I'm happy with the progress, I think that unfortunately what I've been wrong is to pull a bit different nomas, expects to report tomorrow.

no more to say, and after having abandoned this journal, then I leave with something in a hurry, I'll see my love.

greetings to my 4 horsemen (Romulus, ruben, coke and Crow) wherever you pure success.

my love, I adore, I love you I promise

format that can

soon take care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment