Thursday, March 11, 2010

How To Make Sinkers For The Pool

Oh wow!
After a time I leave my LJ decided to return: D
I return to school and maybe that's the reason for my lack of updating, but it was not only that.
Lately I've been sooo busy with various things, from personal issues to projects in ecology stupid!
But I'm back!
Tomorrow I'm going, as well as the title says!
'll go out of my not so beautiful city to another city O_O jajaja

I'll go this weekend to present, I hope, the last entrance exam.
I admit that I have presented many as in several of my choices I have fast tracked but I can say!
I like to complicate my life and take exams!
NOT!
Among other things, this wonderful weekend I have bridge yei! and building I have to go to submit my review as I'll go with my family, or part thereof, to rest, walk and distract a bit from the horrible routine.
And returning to more familiar topics, I have new addictions oh yeah!
Lately I've been watching a series called American Dreams and oh how I like it! : D I've also been reading the Vampire Chronicles books (and I in the middle of 3) and I also entertain a lot!
But do not leave behind some of my old addictions, ff read late into the night, it is the only time I haveor chance, and be on fb lol
So, wish me luck and see you soon!

mc

0 comments:

Post a Comment