Thursday, March 11, 2010

Renewing Camcorder Batteries F1 2010: Our year.

is too easy. There are also several new teams, returns ... But here we go:

1. Fernando Alonso . I think that says it all. Three championships.
2. Lewis Hamilton

. Have a car and a great driver (apart from everything that has happened in his early years). Believe it has matured. You can choose a lot.
3. Mark Webber

. Mark was in last year's world the invisible corridor. It was great racing. Was regular. He moved in silence.
4. Felipe Massa

. Again after that terrible accident that spilled a mill securp; iacute; or this guy. Speed runs in his blood.
13. Robert Kubica . I hope Kubica fight for the championship ... but do not think so. Renault is not anywhere near a competitive team.
14. Heikki Kovalainen . Great hurt at McLaren.
15. Kamui Kovayashi . I have confidence in him. He showed a lot.
16. Nico Hulkenberg
. You can learn a lot from Rubinho. 17. Adrian Sutil
. Force India is ... I do not think you take to much. 18. Lucas Di Grassi
. "Virgin Racing? We'll see. 19. Timo Glock
. Same thing. I hope this year is not global gifts on the last lap. 20. Alguersuari
. To this day I do not think good pilot. I hate the excuse "I have a few races, I try." No. Here you come to give everything, not making excuses.
21. Vitantonio Liuzzi . I do not see Force India also strong. 22. Vitaly Petrov
. What has been said before with Kubica. 23. Sebastien Buemi
. Toro Rosso is not at all a strong team. 24. Karun Chandhok
. I can not say anything about him. I do not know, but I hope to do. Perhaps surprisingly, though I do not.
Alonso I, I and I know it will be first, which will stand as champion. The remaining positions are quite indifferent to me. I prefer to some than to others: Rosberg, Webber, Peter Kubica, Rubinho ... but everything can not be achieved.
Racing Calendar (updated as I will contend for major awards
): Bahrain: 1 Alonso, Massa 2 º, 3 º Hamilton # post
Button Australia 1 º, 2 º Kubica, Massa 3 °, 4 ° ALONSO # post

China Malaysia
Spain Turkey Monaco

0 comments:

Post a Comment