Friday, May 21, 2010

Macy's Long Island Ny The summer is blue (8)

In the summer are the wonderful vacation in summer is hot in the summer you feel like doing nothing, in the summer kieres go to the beach and on all summer is the perfect time to rest!
But what happens when you get 1 month vacation?
1 month!
1 single month!
a miserable month! Then
kieres take every day doing productive things like sleep, sleep and sleep not?
I even had the idea of planning every day to q I am not out to do nothing, but the reality is ugly! Feaaaaa
! And if porsi
and had very little vacation time they shoot it! now I have LESS!
And all the remedial, remedial damn!
So, now how much I'll have a miserable two weeks, so mucho, osea q'm exaggerating when I say I'll have 2 weeks of which I'm sure I'll be busy making preparations and things to think about where the hell do I get furniture for the place I'm going q among other things.
I have only two miserable weeks of vacation (exaggerated) for q going to do some training before going to no longer take remedial subjects in the semester so that we might finish in time or not to carry such a load of materials later.
a Friday in July is my graduation, I mean my party and you know what? on Monday after my graduation begin the remedial!! Just as
heard, get to the courses with the party still awake, tired and sleepy but all

0 comments:

Post a Comment