Friday, May 28, 2010

What Ever Happened To Tailor Made

Pssst psst!
You know the darkest secrets of people?
as their most guiltiest pleasures?
Well today at school I discovered one of the q muuuchos I have. Beginning
because I like dance music, especially the electronics antrera, I like looooong read fashion magazines like Vogue, Elle and Glamour among others, I like watching TV series like you have no idea!
But back to fashion magazines, I love to read, I like to see designs, know about fashion designers and the newest, I love seeing pictures of catwalks and red carpets, but as addict is not any of this addict is seen as a designer and saber his name, if you call that addiction!
And today in my room, I cache, as well as heard, they knew that I know about fashion and designers.
One of my friends was bringing an innocent fashion magazine and suddenly I teach so as to say look! then turn around and saw John Galiano and inocentemete said "That's not the John Galiano?" and poof! My partner stayed
faced as hell know how you call this guy! and said "We never thought that you liked the fashion magazines!" and then be released to several people ask me if I do like the "fashion" and stuff. I am sorry
or Noada like that know fashion but I do not like to tell everyone ...
Oh and by the way, no, I do not like designing, I just like to see the designs. What is your biggest
guiltiest pleasure?

0 comments:

Post a Comment