Friday, March 27, 2009

Bmi Of Females From Another Country


Holidays are over, now what remains is the weekend to enjoy. Well because these holidays are a good time, went to the beach, movies, pool, Toni and vague as ever, clear clear also studied (or at least try) lol, but more importantly what happens to the people most important to me and I can not imagine anything better (the most melancholy). As of Monday I have to get up early and sleep late, making tyrabajos, sleeping less than 8 hours, and get used to the life of electronic engineers again.
But I see no better way to end the summer than what can be called the "soundtrack of my summer", hahaha that is, a conglomeration of songs you hear over this viewyear and that stuck in my head to not let me sleep. Although some of you may know we do not have the same musical tastes, I ask you give them an equal opportunity to these songs and give me your opinion, is that at least 3 or 4 are going to have to love so as I love me. Q Some if not most, music is new, or really hiding groups, so I ask xD jajaja understanding


1.Better Together (Jack Johnson )............. ..... xD by Kath
2.Me Regret (Alex Ubago)
3.Tree Hugger (Antsy Pants)
4.Love Machine (Arctic Monkeys)
5.I love the Unknown (Clem Snide)
5.Stay Away (The Honorary Tittle )
6.Electropop (Jupiter Rising)
7.ColegiAllah (Sarita)
8.Esta Banda is a roche (The Yacks) ......... thanks Xano 9.Love
Today (Mika)
10.Hola (Miranda )................................. by Kathy J. ............... 11.Anyone
Else But You (The Moldy Peaches)
12.Always Love (Nada Surf)
13.Me Gusta (Sanalejo )..................... thanks ................ Kelly
14.Kiss Off (Violet Femmes)
15.Astroboy (Turbopotamos)

If it is difficult to choose so few songs, as they have been so many songs also very nice I wanted to, but I had to choose q as if it never ended.


0 comments:

Post a Comment