Monday, March 30, 2009

Doctor's Note Of Clinics In Toronto post 8, the penultimate and the last tiron tiron

this week, is the most critical of tetra, as thus defined with great precision the fate of all my subjects, 2 did not concern me, only 2 would be given the emotion (structure and cisco I)

this week I do 3 or 4 papers conclude with my last exam in Cisco's line the last chapter, and the online final exam of 50 questions worth 8 points late Wednesday

this day that have been put to good chamba, which is fine, while nothing else, for that miracle, like a ray of light, a hope, a sign, what happened may think that never happen, they paid me, and that's just paid school, so as I said before "it is difficult to pay school";, We will have to sustain what his mother told him on all subjects and get ready for my last tetramestre.

I could not see my beloved bride for the lack of time, but is sympathetic as I am with her, and that these efforts will be rewarded in some way, already are.

for fun I'll do anything, commit fraud and to make pacts with the devil (my uncle ricardo) for no fault with the materials or the payment thereof, in order to advance payments and fulfill all commitments.

chamba not everything is pure, there is also joy, my girlfriend invited me to see skid row a few weeks ago and was mop coda and set these guys played a great concert, with many reasons to remember (remember qu

0 comments:

Post a Comment