Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can Platypus Be Pets? New

Sep.
Starting a LJ!
Because apparently it's interesting to have one, the truth is not
haha Well, I have my blog and blablabla.
But I use this more as a diary and not so much as the other.
So ...
Today I left, I laughed and got angry XD!
Yep!
So much for not talking about everything and nothing, of gossip and profound things.
I laughed at the movie and other things.
As I do not put your feet because I like O_O
land See.
My day was so quiet, a style long day did not have.
returned, I played, I play haha supper and my addiction has been said!
I admit I am a super addictreading things online, I also like reading books but oh my god! In recent months I have become addicted to the ff, and was quite addicted to the internet but now, God forbid! Jajajajaja

So it's late, I'm tired, I start to hurt my eyes, I have fríoy does not take long for me to cry because I'm still here, but nehh! that matter when I only have one month left! Live
the holidays! Viva
to be of addicted!
Happy days!
My last holiday studying high school!
I'm trying to use my full time y. .. Toooodooooo
Me vale! I
resting, enjoy and sleep.
Oh yes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment