Tuesday, December 29, 2009

End Stage Liver Disease Dialysis

For a few weeks (too long for my taste) I have not been comfortable rest well.
Sleep and comfortable rest are elementary activities for me.
it sounds like I'm worse than a loose, something I'm not, but I want to sleep and comfortable rest well!
Even before going on holiday and sleeping badly recently. There were days when
as reaching to sleep was 6 fucking hours!
For the tasks, jobs and everything else I had to do not much time left me to sleep, so tired I lived it, daily dawn to dark circles worse than those of the previous day and the only thing wanted was to go on vacation to get up a little later, not exactly at 1 or 2 pmbut at 9 or 10 am.
But now that my vacation leave my damn work rate that at 6 am is a good time to get up! I just want descanzo
O_O!
While I agree that if I sleep more hours descanzo not well!
Damn!
I get tired and lazy, it's hard to be fully awake about 3 hours on average.
What the fuck! So I just want
resting, sleep well and dream of things like that will not let me descanzo sueƱoy!
rest and sleep ...
That my life would be without these activities?

0 comments:

Post a Comment