Sunday, December 27, 2009

Glouster 20 Ft Sailboat

Apparently my parents think I say things I should not.
But I just did without thinking.
And yes, it was fun, but it was so funny when they began to scold.
So you say it is insulting ... me pelas!
OMFG!
My mom would die in my classroom, in the place where I am! Because I
pure men sat around the living saying is stupid and a half and above all the living things disgusting and rude saying.
And those if they are holy rude!
I am open minded about this issue concerns but sometimes if I feel like my ears and not hear what he saysn. Such barbarity
say no god!
Therefore, when told the truth to me pelas was not insulted anyone, I just wanted to express something like: you win, I'm better than you, look how well I did, etc, etc, etc,
Please, for heaven's sake not apaniquen when they say something like what I said.
Have an open mind!
And if sometimes the situation is too much for their ears (as what happens to me in my classroom) recite in your mind everything from the national anthem to a poem that are known.
Another solution: simply stay away from the person at the time this saying that if you are close to him / her to talk you can suggest betterSo if you is not nothing better be quiet and go.
But do not scold the expressions that are said.
not do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment