Thursday, September 12, 2002

Adult Diapers On Airplanes AAAY! .. No!

many thanks for all the support ... but right now I'm in the middle of everything, I have no idea what the hell do I go to Tokyo, BUT WORTH IT! but also I'm dying to go back!, today I was 7 hours vegetating in the library so here, as I wanted to change the landscape, the other two I spent in the restroom crying like a wanker! and thinking what you really want to do ... y. .. NO!! I hesitate, damn me and my putisimo perfect balance because of that I'm 50% and 50% Argento Tokyo ... What the hell is this? is supposed to fix !.... seriously do not know what to do.
one enchanted by "Tokyo", but when I was there, I saw a girl of exchange that did not look happy, and also think we are Putisstudents, and if I slit my going to a concert of Mana in the middle of Shibuya, the host family and the entire staff of AFS I will kick the ass of the worst, the truth I went to the Dir en Grey a miracle, because part of AFS can not do anything but study and go to school ... the rest is prohibited, and if I get my family to send three cops who do not understand and Visual Kei that Ensim is a typical japanese family fucker the only thing I want is you study as a machine ... I take the first plane to Argentina and did not say goodbye ... the truth is that horns do not ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment