Sunday, September 1, 2002

Topsy Turvy Cakes In Knoxville Tennessee

well, I have a couple of things to say to the "BirthDate"
..... 1) Size: happy birthday ... sorry I did not remember ... you know I'm not that kind of people ^ _ ^ ;
2) I "chord" of the Lucas birthday because I notice the same mail "3 is my birthday !"...
3) on Lisandro s birthday ... I did not know until I notice that Luke was 30 and as I have a different day I thought of calling it the 29 but was on vacation and thought it was that day and finished by calling the 28 at night to attend his mother me and tell me that in fact he was born on 31 ....

PERDOOOOOOOONENME! REMEMBER ME NEED !!!!!! BirthDate

other hand ... began the struggle to raise me to hell .... if all goes well I willto transfer to Tokyo or Oosaka ^___^ I leave the village
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA kid!!
and there if it gets interesting .... the thing here is not doing very well so here I have loooong want to move to the BIG CITY ...
and thanks to the monsters I'm becoming a great knight .. A DRAGON TO CUT THE HEAD OF AFS HAHAHAHAHAHA!! (And also I'm getting a little crazy)
but I have great faith! "Born heart will find the way" says Nightwish so here A CHARGE !!!!!!! I just have
news story!

0 comments:

Post a Comment