Wednesday, September 11, 2002

Swimming Pool Starting Blocks

bristled by my laugh, no?) singing, take care when they are in fart, I speak my mind without being considered Lucifer for that ... damnit! I'm dying!
truly believe that my deepest desire is to get back with you. but first ... I will fight until the last thing to move. would not be fair to then say that Japan is a fucking shit being only known this ... I need to go to Tokyo and take a chance on life there, maybe things are different ... maybe there is the same shit .. . but if not I will not know ... honestly prefer mourn and increase my wisdom to laugh and still be a stupid ... I want to grow, that's what I came to do and no growth without pain ... but at least here and became unbearable, definitely I can not stay here for

0 comments:

Post a Comment