Thursday, September 5, 2002

The Paper Company Template

now I find myself as a murderer on the last day of the trial hoping that the jury verdict ... I mean, I'm floating on a cloud of insertidumbre these degenerate until they give me the song if I end centencia I go to the city or not ... Secondly
school teachers tell me I look like a cadaver (Pale: it's actually my skin color always had dark circles: is up early every day at 6:00 pm, No Energy: it is the I composure characterized by maniana) so here I have sitting in the library every day, resting as a pickle, from 7:30 am to 4:15 p.m. doing nothing ... it looks like any teenager Argentine suenio .. . but in reality is considerably tiring. I have spent one week completa in a vegetative state ... I have faith that soon get to be a zanaoria .... the situation no camber to 10 of the current ... but do not worry that fart so many hours one can learn Zen meditation, and if I so until the end of anions capable than I can become Buddha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment